Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kate Spade Fall Picks

I definitely consider myself as someone who dresses very much in a preppy fashion. Which is one of the reasons the majority of my wardrobe comes from J Crew. When you take the preppy route, in my opinion, you always look polished, appropriate, and put together. Even better, when you mix your preppy wardrobe staples with some of the trendy current looks you can come up with a great Modern outfit.

Kate Spade is another one of my go-to preppy shopping havens. I recently went to the kate Spade store and was able to check out some of the new fall looks that just came in. Here are a couple of my favorites, that are on my preppy shopping wish list!


Kate Spade licorice heel, I am obsessed with the polka dots! 


Kate Spade skinny mini pave bow bangle I tried this one on, it is so cute and dainty.


Kate Spade Parker Dress classic dress with sleeves to keep you warm on chilly evenings.

Kate Spade Lingo heel in Christmas red, paired with a black cocktail dress and you are all set for the holiday party season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment