Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Italy: Fashion

For our trip to Italy I kept it pretty casual as we were spending our time in sea side resort towns. No need for super fancy just casual resort wear. If you notice in the pictures a constant recurring theme, stripes, what can I say say I like stripes!


J Crew maxi dress, on sale! Many more size options in stores....


Dress: Picked up this little number last year at Express, believe it or not! Only $25!! 
Linen scarf purchased while in Capri


Shopping at LV in Capri. I am one lucky gal, received this LV Palermo Purse as a birthday present!


I am not usually one to mix denim but due to a little unexpected rain I was forced to rock denim on the top and bottom, it always reminds me of Brittney Spears and Justine Timberlake's matching denim ensemble... The shoes are Nike Free tennis shoes, great for travel since they are light weight but also great for working out! 


J Crew silk romper, Ray ban aviators, and a fedora, which fit in very nicely in Italy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment