Monday, June 3, 2013

Baked Eggs



Hi! I am back! I know it has been quite some time since my last post, but what can I say with wedding planning and work, I have been one busy bee! I am still having fun at the beach and experimenting in my kitchen, so I am hoping to catch up on some of the things I have been up to, and have not been able to get on the blog until now!

For Mother's Day this year my mom came to visit us up in Manhattan Beach, we kicked off the morning with mimosas and bakes eggs, and later had a lovely brunch at the The Strand House. Knowing we were headed to brunch later that afternoon, I wanted to have a small bite for breakfast. I found this recipe and split it in half. The breakfast was a total hit and my mom appreciated the thought and effort!

Eggs with Cream, Spinach, and Country Ham
Serves 8- I adjusted the recipes to serve 4













No comments:

Post a Comment