Monday, July 2, 2012

What I Wore

This past Friday we attended an engagement party at the Atheneum in Pasadena. It was a beautiful (and hot) evening with good friends. We sipped champagne, nibbled on delicious appetizers, and toasted the happy couple. Knowing it was going to be a warm outdoor event I decided to wear this light and comfortable dress. I purchased it last year and have gotten a lot of use out of it, making it a worthwhile purchase.

The goods... Dress: Armani, shoes: Christian Louboutin, clutch: vintage Louis Vuitton, sunglasses: Louis Vuitton.


Vintage Louis Vuitton cluch. The Louis Vuitton Cup is a sailboat race that is the challenger series for the America's Cup. The clutch among other items were in limited release around the time of the race. The race took place in Auckland, New Zealand, and I was lucky enough to attend, and pick up this great little item! 

My party favor from the evening! The gorgeous Bride-to-Be sent me home with one of the center pieces. It is now on my desk at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment