Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Feet

Friday's are great for a number of reasons, one of which for me is that I get to trade my boring finance garb for casual attire. Today I wore one of my favorite pairs of flats. I first spotted them at the J Crew store on lower 5th Ave in NY. I had just moved to the city so I was on a tight budget, with very little discretionary spending for clothes and shoes. Sadly the shoes were not in my budget so they would not be coming home with me. Fast forward a couple of month and they were suddenly on sale and marked down drastically. There was only one pair left and although they were a little bit smaller than my actual shoe size, they were going to be mine. So here they are! I have had them for years now, and they are still in constant rotation in my wardrobe, when I look down at them they make me smile.


1 comment: