Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Fun Part II

Like a lot of people, a big part of fall for me is football season! I have been able to make it to most of the USC home games this season, and although our record isn't superb we have been having a lot of fun tailgating with friends and cheering on the Trojans! Here are some shots of the recent fun I have been having this fall, a lot which has to do with USC Football!


Front row seat to the USC marching band heading into the Coliseum


Dessert at Bouchon in Beverly Hills


USC marching band coming to entertain our section during a recent home game


Hummingbird joining me on the roof deck to view the spectacular sunset


Dessert at a dinner where Athletic Director of USC Pat Haden spoke


Cheers! All of the girls toasting at a recent Gourmet Group (cooking group with my girlfriends)

I hope you have a lovely weekend! So excited for the holidays to kick off next week with Thanksgiving! 











No comments:

Post a Comment