Monday, September 10, 2012

Ciao!

Ciao! I am off to Italy!! While I won't be posting  from over seas, I did want to share with you some of the details of our trip!

We will be flying non-stop LAX to Rome, from Rome we will be taking a train to Naples and then a boat ride to the island of Capri! Talk about planes, trains, and automobiles!! I have never been to Capri, and have heard that September is a great time to be there, the tourists are gone, but the weather is still great! We will be staying at the Grand Hotel Quisisana Capri. After Capri we will be heading to a near by Island, the Island of Ischia, there we will be staying at Mezzatorre Resort & Spa.

Below are some images from both resorts. I am very excited to relax, swim, and most importantly enjoy some incredible Italian food, wine, and fashion!! Ciao!!








No comments:

Post a Comment